- Constitutions of the Discalced Carmelite Secular Order, Preface and Sections I, II, and III.
- OCDS Provincial Statutes, “Witnesses to the Experience of God”, #1 through 6.
- Think about the information you read in the Constitutions and answer the following questions:
- List the fundamental elements of a vocation in the Secular Teresian Carmel.
- After reading about the influence of Elijah, Mary, Teresa, and John in the Charism of Carmel, explain how you might weave this information to form your own personal spirituality.
- What does Fraternal Communion mean to a Secular Carmelite?
- After reading “Witnesses to the Experience of God” from the Constitutions and the Statutes, describe prayer in the life of a secular Carmelite.