Scapular, Year A Facilitator: Cindy
Reading: St. Teresa of Avila, The Way of Perfection, A Study Edition, Prepared by Kieran Kavanaugh, OCD, Chapters 1-5
Reflection Questions: (Meditate/Journal for a few minutes on these)
- How can I adopt a true spirit of poverty while living in the world in my particular circumstances?
- Keep a record of your trials/sufferings this month and resolve not to speak or complain about them. How did you do with this?
- For what kinds of things do I usually pray? How important are they when seen in the light of eternity?
- If you have asked the Lord for help with some temporal need and have not received the help or response you hope for, what should your attitude be?
- How can I apply the admonition to “pray without ceasing” in my daily life? How do I make
prayer for the Church and her ministers one of my priorities?
- What might be the best thing to say or do if you see someone in the Community who is being overlooked, ignored, or left out in some way?